Click the Down Arrow on the Right for More Details About Dr. Gruder
Dr. David Gruder, the CIHS Center for Integral Leadership’s Executive Director, is an 11-award-winning Leader, Culture & Self-Development Psychologist whose PhD in clinical psychology & organizational development. His impact mission is “making integrity profitable, leaders effective, collaboration productive, happiness sustainable, and cultures healthy.”
Since the 1970s, Dr. Gruder has filled leadership, administrative and training roles in virtually every sector of the human potential field, from businesses to nonprofits, from integrative health to psychology, and from academia to entrepreneurship. He is also concurrently:
- The Founder & President of Integrity Culture Systems™
- The Executive Success Psychologist for Executive Strategy & Skillset Summits
- The M&A Success Psychologist & Psychological Business Strategist for Blue Sky Business Resources & Elevate Conferences
- An Advisor & Wayfinder™ with the SynerVision Leadership Foundation
- The Advisor on Global Culture for LucisDollar cryptocurrency
- Special Counsel to the Chairman & a senior mentor with CEO Space International
- A senior trainer for one of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology's certification programs
- A certified Ritual Elder with the ManKind Project.
The recipient of leadership and culture creation awards, and proclaimed "America’s Integrity Expert by Radio-TV Interview Reports,” Dr. Gruder has been called “one of the leaders of the renewed human potential movement” and “one of the most forward-thinkers of our time.” He has authored, co-authored, been the psychology editor for, written forewords, afterwords & chapters, and been featured in other ways, in 23 books. His own books have won awards in politics & society, social change, conscious business & leadership, health & wellness, mental health, psychology, and self-help.
Dr. Gruder’s background includes master planning, organizational development, for-profit & nonprofit leadership, academic administration, culture architecture, facilitating collaboration & decision-making, clinical psychology, strategic self-development, integrative health, curriculum & certification program development, event production, journalism, and performing. He has trained and mentored thousands of leaders, entrepreneurs, and self-developers, has given multiple hundreds of media interviews including being featured in Forbes 18 times, has authored or been featured in 23 books, and has provided keynotes, training programs and consulting in 8 countries on 3 continents. The next book he is co-authoring is on Executive Temperaments.
David is, in essence, a modern-day “renaissance man” who feels blessed to share a love-filled life in San Diego with his wife Laurie and their two irresistibly adorable cats, and with dear friends and family, near and far.